This privacy notice is for Orphic Inscendence ("Orphic Inscendence", "we", "us", "our") to describe how we might collect, store, use or share your information when you visit the website, join the website, subscribe to the newsletter or interact with the website in any other way.
Below is provided are details on how we use and store data. If you do not agree, please do not interact with the website. For any other questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What type of information do you collect? We receive, collect and store any information you enter on your website or provide us in any other way. We also collect data about your IP address, your location, what links or searches brought you to the website. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications) and personal profile when you sign up for the website or the newsletter. If you choose to make a donation via PayPal or any other form, we collect your payment information and other information you provide to the third-party that provides the donating service.
2. How do you collect information? When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
3. Why do you collect such personal information? Such information is collected in order to: 1) operate and provide Services: 2) to understand tastes, preferences and feedback of visitors and readers; 3) to be able to contact our visitors and approach them with in a personalised manner; 4) to create statistical data that helps improve the experience; 5) to comply with any applicable laws or regulations.
4. How do you store, share and disclose your visitors' personal information? Our website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
5. How do you communicate with your site visitors? We may contact you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems, to send newsletter and updates. We may contact you via e-mail.
7. How can I withdraw consent? If you do not want us to process your information anymore, please contact: email@example.com